DEVELOPING INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES
NOTICE TO PUBLIC
Dear Shareholders and Business Associates,
St. Mary’s Native Corporation (SMNC) is closing our offices to the public starting March 19, 2020 through April 17, 2020 in response to COVID -19.
The Board of Directors and Leadership looks to protect the safety of Our People, families, and community.
If you need to contact us, our staff is working from home, and are available via email and phone during normal business hours.
Please practice social distancing and good hygiene practices.
Visit http://coronavirus.alaska.gov. for more information.
ST. MARY'S NATIVE CORPORATION
SMNC is a for-profit Alaska Native Corporation committed to serving its shareholders and their descendants by:
• Promoting and preserving our traditions, cultural values and customs;
• Providing opportunity for development consistent with those values;
• Operating in a fiscally responsible manner to ensure a healthy and viable corporation;
• Providing a reasonable and consistent return on our investments and business ventures;
• Managing and protecting our land entitlements;
• Promoting a better quality of life for our people through training, education and employment.
SMNC Properties provides services
in everything from in home maintenance of Toyo Stoves to management and construction services on military and other
Click here to find out how we can
help you on your next project
Denali Materials, a wholly
owned subsidiary of St. Mary’s
manufactures a variety of
maintenance related asphalt
products as well as selling
and applying dust palliatives.
Imaq Technology is a
division of Saint Mary’s Native Corporation (SMNC),
established to provide
innovative and agile IT Service
and data solutions to local,
state, federal and private entities.
840 K Street Suite 200
Anchorage, Alaska, 99501
Phone: (907) 302-0750
Fax: (907) 302-1725
ST. MARY'S OFFICE
100 Yupik Rd, PO Box 149
Saint Marys, Alaska, 99658
Phone: (907) 438-2315
Fax: (907) 438-2961